Communicating Change in an uncertain world
Communicating change is a skill that managers increasingly need to master. Change affects us all and how we plan and manage internal change in our organisation is a key management skill which requires planning and communications.
Our communicating change training is for management level staff who need to manage change in their organisation and carefully planned communications are crucial. How do we plan and communicate in an environment where there are significant changes happening. How do you handle yourself in difficult situations?
This training provides insight into planning and implementing successful change communications.
- Communication phases – the strategic flow of communications
- Visualisation – create the climate: prepare the teams and unit leaders
- Realisation – engage and enable: project a vision, train leaders
- Crystalising – implement and sustain: communicate buy-in, showcase wins, counter resistance, sustain impetus
- Development of internal messages – message frameworks (master narrative, key messages for management)
- Communications tools and platforms : Face-to-face and On-line
- Evaluation and measurement : Evaluation of inputs – number of activities, communications
What happens in the communicating change training
This training gives learners the opportunity to develop a strategy and action plans:
- A communications strategy that provides the framework for communications and shows the link to the business / policy objectives.
- A communications action plan – a working document that details activities, calendar, budget and evaluation.
Format – face-to-face and online
Face-to-face: We bring people together in groups at your office or training centre.
Webinars and online coaching: We run webinars for groups and online follow up coaching for individuals.
Online learning: We provide learners with online reading materials, tasks and cheat sheets.
Follow up training
For more details and a quote please contact us
Tel: +32 (0)473 39 18 90 or at email@example.com