Moderating events – techniques to liven things up a bit
How can we make our workshops and seminars more exciting and interactive? How can we get more active participation? The workshop includes tips and techniques to liven our events up.
- Pre-event planning – how to brief speakers and prepare messages
- At the event – how to set the energy level, introduce speakers and set the rules
- Managing training seminars and workshops: set clear instructions, use examples, give feedback
- Management – ability to steer the discussion, review and summarise the main messages
- Managing difficulties – poor presenters, awkward / unclear questions from the audience
- How to break the ice and get maximum audience participation.
We will discuss and practise activities that can make meetings and workshops more interactive.
This meeting skills training is for staff at EU trade associations, foundations, corporate public affairs and regional offices who have to animate events, seminars and meetings with their members as well as policy makers in the EU institutions.
What to expect in the training
The most useful practice task for chairing meetings training is to be recorded and receive feedback from the trainer. Staff will be made aware of their strengths and areas to work on and will have more confidence to chair and present at events and meetings.
Format – In-person and online
In-person: We bring people together in groups at your office or training centre in line with social distancing rules.
Webinars and online coaching: We run webinars for groups and online follow up coaching for individuals.
Online learning: We provide learners with online reading materials, tasks and cheat sheets.
Follow up training
We can tailor a programme to include Presentation Skills or Media Training. Our clients often ask for follow up training in Advanced Writing skills so that staff are well practised in developing both spoken and written messages.
For more details and a quote please contact us
Tel: +32 (0)473 39 18 90 or at email@example.com